Andie’s Code of Ethics
Throughout this code of ethics are some examples I look for when searching to work in an organization. I hope to find a job that has the same values by which I live by. It is important to find a job that follows your code of ethics because it is easier to be a part of that organization and live up to the rules for which you must abide. Below are some values that I look for:
Respect: Treat others as you would like to be treated
- Respect others and what they have to put forth to the company.
- Always keep an open mind and listen to every opinion.
Honesty: Always tell the truth; there’s no need to lie
- Be truthful in every situation that deals with the people around you.
- Don’t lie because the truth comes out one way or another.
Non-discrimination: No special treatment based on ethnicity or characteristics
- No benefits or disadvantages should be given to individuals based on ethnicity, gender etc. We’re all different and that’s what makes this world such a unique place.
Loyalty: Go the extra mile
- Always put the company first in your decisions.
- Maintain the reputation of the company through personal lifestyles.
Responsibility: Own up to your actions
- Do not rely on anybody else to get your job done.
- Uphold privacy and the reputation of the company.
- Be liable for the decisions you make.